A resource of and for the Washington, D.C. foreign embassy community

Frequently Asked Question #4

As a foreign student in the U.S., how can I renew my foreign passport?

You should contact your embassy or consulate. The embassy.org site provides listings for embassies in Washington D.C., and links to embassies and consulates on the Web, and the State Department provides a list of Foreign Consular Offices in the United States.